NOAA predicts ‘near normal’ hurricane activity this year
  • X
  • LinkedIn
  • Email
  • Show more sharing options
  • Copy Link URLCopied!
  • Print
  • X
  • LinkedIn
  • Email
© 2024 Insider International Limited, company number 15236286, 4 Bouverie Street, London, EC4Y 8AX. Part of the Delinian Group. All rights reserved.

Accessibility | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Modern Slavery Statement

NOAA predicts ‘near normal’ hurricane activity this year

Hurricane Fiona satellite.jpg

The US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has forecast “near normal" hurricane activity in the Atlantic this year.

The outlook predicts a 40% chance of a near-normal season, a 30% chance of an above-normal season and a 30% chance of a below-normal season.

NOAA

Enter your e-mail to claim a free trial:

Uncover exclusive insights tailored for insurance leaders

    • Stay Informed: Access exclusive industry insights
    • Gain a competitive advantage: Hear first about tactical developments
    • Make better decisions: Understand market dynamics in crucial lines of business
Gift this article